Live data analytics at events
We can convert any of our success models to a rapid pulse survey for use at events. Recently we supported the United State of Women Summit (USoW) in LA, in partnership with equallet and Amazon.
USoW attracts around 5000 attendees, focused on the economic growth of women across all aspects.
Our goal was to explore the gaps that exist today as it pertained to confidence, wellbeing, and relationship to money.
We created pulse surveys (each taking 1-2 minutes) based on our success models from areas:
- Leadership: exploring executive presence and authentic leadership, as it pertains to being your best, confident, self.
- Personal Energy: exploring wellbeing, resiliency, and stress management, as it pertains to being your most productive and fulfilled self.
- Money Beliefs: exploring emotions and the relationship to money, as it pertains to money's role in achieving your version of success.
Before the event, we created:
- Mobile enabled surveys.
- Materials including QR cards so that attendees could take them on the go.
- Materials and signage.
- A live dashboard to display the live analytics.
During the event period, we set up, managed, and took down the system. We gathered 100s of pulse responses and live streamed the findings at the event.
After the event we:
- Analyzed the data for our sponsors.
- Created infographics and decks as per sponsor needs.