Creating positive dining experiences
A local restauranteur was opening a new restaurant. They needed to make sure that they thought through the customer experience, their brand, and ensure their customer service was great.
HOW WE HELPED
We utilized our restaurant experience success model to support the creation of a positive brand experience. We saw a 10% increase in Customer Experience within 2 weeks using our secret shopper and training components.
Customer Experience Workshops with Stakeholders
Using our researched restaurant experience success model as a basis, we conducted our signature experience strategy workshop with investors and the business owner working through:
- The vision
- The brand feel
- Target audiences
- Customer journey mapping
This formed the base of their experience feel and brand, enabling the decisions made to be centered on their brand experience.
- Their customer experience vision: Comfort food you can feel good about.
- Brand documentation.
- Workshop reports to use.
- A Customer Experience playbook for staff.
Soft Launch Experience Package
We used our secret shopper evaluation, which is based on our success model, to identify early issues and iterate to improve.
The package includes:
- Soft launch menu design and print.
- Secret shopper before and after studies.
- Leadership debriefing.
- Customer Experience training materials and quiz for the staff based on results and brand experience.
- Menu templates.
- Secret shopper analysis reports.
- Customer Experience training materials.
A cosy, welcoming entrance for a fresh twist on comfort.
Menus and coasters to fit the brand feel