HUMAN RESOURCES (HR) AND EXPERIENCE
EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT IS FAST BECOMING EVEN MORE IMPERATIVE AS EMPLOYEES HAVE MORE OPTIONS, THE TALENT POOL IS MORE COMPETITIVE AND A GREAT EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE IS CRITICAL TO COMPANIES PROVIDING A GREAT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.
Employee expectations on their experience, career, and personal growth opportunities are rising in a time when they have access to more information than ever before.
HR organizations today faces many challenges, including:
- A need to drive business value, not just operate the human resources function: Just like IT and other internal business functions, HR needs to move to a model of business value and solution provision, to truly enable competitive advantage.
- Employee Experience is HR’s competitive differentiator: Much like a brands customer experience is their competitive advantage, the same is for your employees, your internal customers. Their experience needs to be designed and the supporting environment, tools and processes that enable that experience provided.
- The power of the individual is redefining the relationship between employees and employers: Employee Experience is imperative to retain talent. There is a strong need for companies to connect with and motivate their employees.
- New waves of digitized employees and society: The ways in which we consume information, work, live and make decisions have all seen drastic changes in dynamics. Companies deal with a range of employees all needing various tools and environments for growth, engagement and satisfaction.
Applying experience design thinking can help you and your teams understand your employees, areas for improvement and innovation as well as formulate a winning strategy.
How we can help:
- Employee Experience Mapping: Understanding the employee journey from seeking the job opportunity, to on boarding and through to growth and performing.
- Optimizing employee experiences: Identifying areas of opportunity for specific phases or processes e.g. on boarding, growing, learning etc. This includes how both digital and physical channels play a role in optimizing the employee experience.
- Measuring Employee Experience: working with your employees and stakeholders to measure their perception of their experience across a range of Workplace Experience Factors.
We have studied workplace experience across the globe and our experts use this knowledge to enable you, your teams and business to effectively design your employees’ experience. Request a consultation today and let's discuss your employee experience needs.
Employee Engagement Assessment Example Report