Health, Fitness and Experience Design
WITH APPS AND WEARABLES ENTERING THE MARKET, THE HEALTH AND FITNESS INDUSTRY SAW EVEN MORE NEED TO COMPETE BY ADOPTING TRENDS AND METHODOLOGIES FROM THE CONSUMER INDUSTRY.
Some of the challenges faced today include:
- People can track their health and be proactive: With more and more Apps, tools and services enabling people to be more aware of their health, the need to use some of the more traditional approaches is reducing. Services and products need to create useful experiences to enable their customers.
- Ever increasing expectations: Consumers today are expecting more, and with a packed competitive landscape, differentiation is key. In depth insights into your consumer behaviors are needed to design experiences that connect with them.
- Personalizing experiences: With so much data readily available, companies need to understand how best to use this to create a personal and contextualized customer experience, while remaining cost effective and driving value.
Using experience design thinking we can help you by:
- Voice of the Customer: Understanding your customers and their needs is at the very heart of creating meaningful experiences. We can help you discover these insights and show you how to transform them into requirements.
- Develop your experience strategy: Our signature workshop takes you on a thought journey to think about your customers, your differentiating value propositions, the customer journey and how you can optimize and design the touch points for a cohesive and compelling experience.
- Product review: Whether it is an App, a wearable, a website, a professional service or the whole experience ecosystem, our experts will analyze the experience and identify opportunities for improvements.
Request a consultation today and see how we can help you meet your customers' needs with experience design.