INcreasing Customer experience Organizational maturity
A Fortune 500 commercial banking company had started a new team focused on driving Customer Experience throughout the organization.
They needed to assess their current state in organizational maturity and identify the actions they could take for maximum impact with their 2017 Roadmap.
We used our Customer Experience Organizational Maturity Index to analyze over 60 attributes that drive organizational maturity in CX:
- Within just over 2 weeks we conducted and analyzed 17 interview sessions as input to the maturity model. The data was mapped to the model.
- We took the teams planned roadmap to forecast how much they were likely to advance, and made recommendations that would see a greater increase in organizational maturity.
- We worked with the team to solidify a roadmap using the same resources and budget, that would get them more impact.
- PDF report and interactive dashboard.
- Overview of their CX Maturity and breakdown by driver and factor.
- Ability to view the data by representation e.g. executive or engineers.
- Comparisons to identify any perception gaps that may exist within the organization.
- Participant comments, and analysis.
- In depth recommendations and action plan.
- Leadership and the Team made the best decisions for maximum impact: The mix of quantifiable output, deeper insights and indicative impacts for forecasting lead to a roadmap that demonstrated a measurable increase in CX Maturity (26% gain).
- Actions and decisions made from a point of clarity: Understanding where perception may differ, the team understood where they may need to educate people differently, tailor the messaging, or have different action plans.
- Rapid depth and breadth of baseline: The Index is comprehensive and rapidly gathers enough data to drive quick wins and longer term strategies.