Leadership knew they needed focus on user experience but didn't know how to build the right team or process. They had tried 2 leaders before and didn’t see the results they needed in experience improvement.
While they had great interface designers, they lacked knowledge in the full scope of the customer experience agenda, and how to integrate it with the other key business functions for solution success.
To bring faster delivery and cross functional cohesion we:
- Conducted an experience design skills assessment and identified the gaps.
- Built out a UX Team compromising of end-to-end UX skills – customer experience management, user delivery, user research, experiential marketing and interface design.
- Implemented a cross functional process with cross functional shared metrics, as well as the functinal granularity needed for tactical execution.
- Evangelized UX to mature the other business functions that held responsibility for solution success e.g. pre sales, marketing, engineering, product, support etc.
- Increase in speed of delivery.
- Matured UX Organization – including accountabilities.
- Increase in Customer Satisfaction scores by average of 40% per solution.